MBA Human Resource Management (Top-Up)
For many people the thought of making a stand up presentation is at best daunting and at worst petrifying. However, the vast majority of people in business will, at some time, be required to make a presentation and so will need to face up to this challenge.
This course is designed to give people the key skills required to deliver a clear effective and professional presentation, while gaining confidence in themselves and their ability to influence others.
The day is broken down into an easy to follow, step-by-step sequence. Delegates will have the opportunity to develop and practice delivery in a supportive, helpful environment and hear constructive feedback.
Course Code: LD/EX/US/PS
Duration: 2 Days
Teaching Location: Hamilton House, 4 Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury WC1H 9BB
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the vital areas for consideration when first planning a presentation
- Learn and use different techniques for gathering and organising the necessary presentation content
- Utilise the venue they will be presenting into full effect
- Understand how different visual aids can be used and select the most appropriate for their presentation
- Deliver a presentation without the need for copious notes or a rigid script
- Hold audience interest through verbal and non-verbal communication
This course is ideal for anyone who has to, or may have to, present to a group and wants to take advantage of a fantastic opportunity to put across views and influence others.
- How to ensure your presentation ‘delivers’
- Planning the presentation
- Venue considerations
- Using notes
- Engaging the audience
- The use of effective visual aids
- Overcoming nerves
- Dealing with questions and hecklers
- Delivery of a videoed presentation with specific constructive feedback
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Consultancy Skills